Happy Easter From The Eagle Inn
It’s time to hop on over to The Eagle Inn for a wonderful Easter vacation! Our beachside hotel will make your spring and Easter celebrations special with some of the best hotel rooms in Santa Barbara. Located in the popular West Beach neighborhood, the Eagle Inn is a comfortable boutique bed and breakfast hotel by the water.
To get you excited about a trip to our cozy Santa Barbara inn, we’ve included a list of some Easter activities to enjoy. Plus, we’ll also give you a special deal on stand up paddle lessons – something the whole family will love! If you’re just making Easter plans now, check our last minute Santa Barbara hotel deals – you’ll find discounts of 10% or 15% off our most popular room options.
Top Easter Activities in Santa Barbara
Here are activities you and your family can enjoy in Santa Barbara this Easter:
- The Great Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15 from 10:00a.m.-12:00noon at Elings Park. The softball fields will be transformed into a colorful sea of 15,000 candy filled eggs. There will also be activities including a bounce house, face painting, music and complimentary Starbucks coffee.
- EGGstravaganza Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15 at 10:00 a.m. The City of Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Department presents a fun search for candy and prize-filled eggs in the park. EGGstravaganza will take place in two park locations: Chase Palm Park and Bohnett Park. Attendance is free, open to children up to and including age eight.
- Vineyard Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 15 from 11:00am-4:00pm at Riverbench Vineyard & Winery. Over 2,000 eggs are hidden in the garden surrounding this vineyard tasting room. Eggs are filled with candy for the kids and some special prizes for their parents. Secure your tickets early.
- Santa Barbara’s Easter Service: At the Courthouse Sunken Gardens, Sunday, April 16 at 9:00a.m. Service features live music, children’s area, refreshments, and a message of hope. Guest speaker is best-selling author, Nick Vujicic.
- Chef Weston Presents Easter Brunch: Sunday, April 16 from 11:00a.m.-3:00p.m. at Les Marchands Wine Bar & Merchant. “Spring renewal” is the theme of this brunch menu featuring local ingredients and hand-crafted breads.
- Easter Champagne Brunch: Sunday, April 16 from 10am-3pm at The Fess Parker: A Doubletree by Hilton Resort. This culinary celebration features serving stations including made-to-order omelets, a carving station, local seafood, pasta, salads, and decadent desserts.
Take advantage of our special deal for stand up paddle lessons – just $89! The group launches from the beach, paddling past boats, through the historic wharf, under the pier, out to buoys, and along the beach, seeking wildlife and fun.
Of course there are many year-round activities in Santa Barbara you won’t want to miss. Download our complimentary Santa Barbara Vacation Guide, “101 Free Things to Do in Santa Barbara,” for some not-to-miss Santa Barbara fun. Visit our website at http://TheEagleInn.com or call 805-965-3586 today to make Easter hotel reservations.
Happy Easter from The Eagle Inn!
Your Beachside Hotel in Santa Barbara
Want a great gift idea? Show your appreciation for a friend or co-worker with an Eagle Inn Gift Card. Click here to order a gift certificate using our online system, or to do it by phone, call us at (805) 965-3586 and place your order.
We have a selection of delicious packages to choose from. Each is unique and offers a different way to make the most of your amorous time at the Eagle Inn. Enhance the feeling of pampered opulence by selecting one of our rooms or casitas with a fireplace & double size in-room whirlpool tub. Packages can be reserved during our online reservation process.
Nothing beats spending Easter, or any holiday for that matter, at a beachside hotel. The special deal on stand up paddle lessons makes staying in this cozy Santa Barbara inn more exciting!
We’ve had a super family Easter holiday here with lots of beach visits. Excellent accommodation, lovely and quiet – very relaxing, one of the best hotels on the beach in Santa Barbara.