Amenities at Our Luxury Bed and Breakfast in Santa Barbara
For both the tourist and business traveler
The Eagle Inn offers not only free high-speed Internet in all rooms, but there is also a computer work station for hotel guests to use for sending/receiving e-mail, checking travel arrangements, printing boarding passes, etc. All rooms have their own private bathroom, and some rooms feature a fireplace, an in-room double-size whirlpool tub and a separate, large double-head shower unit. All rooms include free parking.
All Rooms Include
- Cable TV w/ free movie channels
- High-speed Internet connection
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Direct dial phone with voice mail
- Personal in-room safe
- Iron & board
- Microwave oven
- AM / FM radio
- Hair dryer
- Oversized whirlpool tubs
- Balconies or verandas
The Hotel also Offers
- Bicycles, free for guests’ use
- Complimentary freshly cooked hot breakfast every morning
- Freshly baked cookies each afternoon
Accessible Path to Common Areas * Accessible Parking * ADA Accessible Guest Room * Braille Signage * On-Site Designated Accessible Parking * Accessible Entrance to Dining Room * Stability Grab Bars in Public Restroom * Accessible Paths to Hotel * ADA Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
The Eagle Inn Offers the following property accessibility features:
- Accessible paths to hotel, common areas, business center, dining room, registration check-in, and accessible guest rooms.
- Braille signage
- Stability grab bars in public restrooms
- On-site designated accessible parking, including van accessibility
- Accessible entrances to the hotel
- The Eagle Inn has a handicap parking space that is appropriate for a van. The ramp to access the front door is wide enough for a wheelchair to navigate. The front door is wide, and there is an accessible ramp in the lobby to gain entrance to the main floor.
- Accessible paths of travel to the registration desk and accessible guest rooms, and where applicable, to the spa, fitness center, business center, pool, and restaurants
- The Eagle Inn’s reception area is at the top of the lobby ramp. We are here to welcome you during your stay. The accessible guest room is a short distance from the front desk, the dining room and the public rest room.
- Telephones compatible with hearing aids, text telephones (TTY) and captioned telephones
- The Eagle Inn has a telephone system in the room, and there are electrical outlets within easy reach of the telephone.
- Grab-bars in public rest rooms
- The public rest room has been recently renovated and is ADA accessible. There are grab bars, an appropriate sink, faucet and towel dispenser.
- Mobility accessible guest rooms with bathtubs
- The bathroom in the ADA guest room has a bathtub with a seat and a handheld shower head. There are grab bars surrounding the commode.
Information about who to contact for more information on accessibility:
- If you have questions about whether our facility will meet your requirements, please contact Paul Bullock, General Manager at (805) 965-3586
- Service animals allowed
- Genuine service animals are welcomed at The Eagle Inn. ADA Defined Service Animals are welcome at our hotel. Pets and “therapy” animals are not.