The thriving music scene is a large part of the heart and soul of Santa Barbara, and as you explore the downtown you will find that nearly every street corner is filled with the sound of music. Take an evening stroll where you will find world-famous artists performing at historic venues to local favorites jamming in bars and clubs… it can be heard just about everywhere.
Music lovers, here are some spots you’ll definitely want to check out next time you book your stay at Santa Barbara’s favorite beachside hotel.
- Santa Barbara Bowl: Overlooking downtown and featuring beautiful ocean views, this outdoor amphitheater is located only 2.5 miles from The Eagle Inn. It seats roughly 4,500 and has hosted big-name artists such as Van Morrison, Rod Stewart, Incubus, Maggie Rogers, Josh Groban, and more!
- The Granada Theatre: From string quartets, world-famous orchestras, big bands, live theater, to captivating speakers… there is always something interesting going on at the historic Granada Theatre.
- Lobero Theatre: Founded in 1873, the Lobero is California’s oldest, continually-operating theater. It is a stunningly beautiful venue both inside and out and is located just minutes from The Eagle Inn in downtown Santa Barbara.
- EOS Lounge: In the mood to dance? The EOS Lounge is your place. With 3 bars, 2 dance floors, and an outdoor patio, you’re bound to have a blast at EOS. Check out the events calendar to see when your favorite DJ or electronic artist is stopping by.
- Soho Restaurant and Music Club: A true gem for music lovers in the Santa Barbara area, Soho offers affordable concerts and a fun atmosphere for your night out. Both local and national artists frequent Soho, so be sure to check the events calendar to see if you can catch one of your favorites.