The Eagle Inn is a participating “Revive and Thrive” hotel!
Santa Barbara, Calif. — Visit Santa Barbara invites visitors to experience The American Riviera® this winter with the “Revive & Thrive” hotel promotion. Guests who book two nights will receive a complimentary third night at 20 participating Santa Barbara South Coast hotels.
Participating hotels range in type from luxurious hideaways and grand oceanfront resorts to charming inns and boutique urban retreats. The “Revive & Thrive” lodging packages also include exclusive discounts and upgrades on a variety of experiences through “Miss Nothing” Experience Kits provided upon check-in. Go to SantaBarbaraCA.com/MissNothing/Revive-Thrive for full promotion details and links to participating hotel partners. See below for a complete list of hotel and experience partners.
“Winter is a wonderful time to escape to Santa Barbara, whether you’re looking for a rejuvenating escape or an invigorating adventure,” said Kathy Janega-Dykes, president/CEO of Visit Santa Barbara. “The ‘Revive & Thrive’ hotel promotion encourages visitors to extend their stay and maximize every moment on The American Riviera® while delivering extraordinary value during our off-peak season.”
“Revive & Thrive” perks extend beyond bonus vacation time. At check-in, guests will receive a “Miss Nothing” Experience Kit to help make the most of every moment spent in Santa Barbara. Kits include a limited-edition Santa Barbara Field Guide and five “Miss Nothing” Experience Tokens. Guests can use the tokens to select exclusive two-for-one offers, discounts and upgrades from more than 30 participating Santa Barbara South Coast wineries, restaurants, retailers, tour providers and attractions.
Among the token offers are two-for-one wine tastings, beer-tasting flights, theater tickets, museum admissions, trolley tours, coastal cruises and rounds of golf, as well as bike, kayak and stand-up paddle board rentals. Other offers include discounts on guided wine and food tours, expert-led outdoor adventures and sensational seasonal cuisine. Tokens can also be redeemed for retail rewards and value-adds like spa treatment enhancements, complimentary chocolate pairings and free gifts.
“Miss Nothing” Experience Token offers:
- Ampelos Cellars (two-for-one wine tasting)
- Angel Oak at Bacara Resort & Spa (complimentary draught beer with dinner)
- Belmond El Encanto Dining Room and Terrace (complimentary Bellinis with appetizer purchase)
- Belmond El Encanto Spa (15 percent off 50-minute treatment, plus .5-ounce anti-aging cream)
- Carr Winery (two-for-one wine tasting)
- Coastal Concierge (10 percent off classic or reserve wine tour)
- Eat This, Shoot That! (buy one wine tour ticket, get second ticket 50 percent off)
- Ensemble Theatre Company (buy one ticket, get second free)
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company (two-for-one beer tasting)
- Float Luxury Spa (complimentary service enhancement with any 80-minute treatment booked)
- Gainey Vineyard (two complimentary barrel tastings)
- Glen Annie Golf Club (buy one green fee, get second free)
- Global Gardens (complimentary gourmet food product tasting for two)
- Grassini Family Vineyards (complimentary chocolate pairing with Estate Wine Flight purchase)
- La Cumbre Plaza ($250 Visitor Savings booklet)
- Lobero Theatre (complimentary beverage with any ticket purchase)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara (free gift)
- Paddle Sports Center (two-for-one kayak and SUP rentals)
- Riverbench Santa Barbara (two-for-one wine tasting)
- Sanford Vineyard & Winery (two-for-one wine tasting)
- Santa Barbara Adventure Company (receive $30 off when booking either the Refugio Kayak or Wine Country Bike Tour for two)
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (50 percent off adult admission)
- Santa Barbara Historical Museum (free gift, plus 10 percent discount at gift shop)
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum (two-for-one admission)
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (two-for-one admission)
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center (two-for-one Harbor Sailing Cruise)
- Santa Barbara Tasting Tours (20 percent Taste of Santa Barbara food tour)
- Santa Barbara Trolley Company (two-for-one trolley tickets)
- Santa Barbara Wine Collective (two-for-one Notary Public wine tasting)
- Santa Barbara Winery (two-for-one wine tasting)
- Santa Barbara Zoo (two-for-one admission)
- Solvang Conference & Visitors Bureau (complimentary aebleskivers at Solvang Restaurant or 15 percent off purchases at Ingeborg’s Chocolates)
- Wheel Fun Rentals (two-for-one beach cruiser rental)
ABOUT SANTA BARBARA: Voted “Best Beach Town” by Sunset magazine in its inaugural travel awards, Santa Barbara is nestled between the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean along California’s Central Coast. Known as “The American Riviera,” it offers majestic natural beauty paired with Spanish-style architecture, just 92 miles north of Los Angeles. Visitors can arrive via scenic Highway 101, train, bus or by flying into Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). And they’ll want to stay a few nights to experience the region’s sweeping ocean panoramas, world-renowned wine scene, enthralling cultural and outdoor activities, and welcoming spirit.
Consider staying at The Eagle Inn for your next weekend getaway to Santa Barbara. Don’t leave your special weekend to chance. Book a room online or give us a call at (805) 965-3586.
Paul and Staff
Phone: (805) 965-3586
About The Eagle Inn: Located at 232 Natoma Avenue, Santa Barbara, CA, The Eagle Inn is one of the best beach side bed and breakfast hotels in Santa Barbara. Relax in comfortable surroundings just steps from the beach. Check the web site for last minute Santa Barbara hotel deals and hotel packages. Follow on Facebook for upcoming Santa Barbara events and Instagram for stunning photos. Call the front desk at (805) 965-3586 to learn more about hotel discounts and local deals.