Experience Valentine’s Day Love at The Eagle Inn
At The Eagle Inn we consider ourselves to be somewhat of an expert on Valentine’s Day love. We didn’t get to be Santa Barbara’s favorite beachside hotel by not knowing our romance business. When you want to celebrate the love of your life, we set the scene in a way that lets you relax and enjoy being with each other.
Take a look at our beautiful hotel rooms in Santa Barbara. You and your honey can stay in one of our stylish and spacious rooms, suitable for special romantic occasions, or one of our cozy casitas, perfect for a romantic rendezvous. Each guest room is unique and spacious, and appointed with quality furnishings and details. Some rooms even feature large whirlpool tubs, fireplaces and balconies, which are ideal for romantic evenings or weekend getaways.
Pile on the extras to make your stay truly magical. Select one of our rooms or casitas with a fireplace and double size in-room whirlpool tub and add our Santa Barbara Romance Package. Give us 24 hours advance notice and, upon your arrival, your room will contain a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, a pair of souvenir engraved champagne flutes, a dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries and a bouquet of flowers. Or you might want to opt for our Premium Romance Package, which includes everything in the Romance Package but, instead of sparkling wine, you’ll enjoy premium French Champagne.Looking for a bit of frolicsome adventure for your Valentine’s Day? Then you will want to try out our Bubbles N’ Bath Package. You and your lover can enjoy the quintessential symbol of self-indulgence with a grown-up bubble bath. This package include a package of quality bath salts, rose petals scattered around the over-sized whirlpool tub, a bottle of chilled bubbly, two custom-etched champagne flutes and a box of chocolates from Chocolates du Calibressan, a local artisan chocolate maker.
Our romantic Couples Massage Package certainly does the trick for utopian relaxation. Two professional masseurs will bring two full-sized massage tables to your room and spend 60 minutes rubbing away all of your worries. This package also includes a bottle of chilled sparkling wine, two custom-etched champagne glasses and 12 chocolate-dipped strawberries. Please give us at least 72 hours advance notice for massage appointments.
If you just want something romantic in the room to accompany your Valentine’s Day celebration, we can also provide a Bouquet of Roses, complete with a vase that you can take home, or a dozen sinfully-delicious chocolate dipped strawberries for your gastronomic pleasure.
The Eagle Inn is known as the most romantic hotel in Santa Barbara. If you’re just starting out on your life together, our bridal suite offers the best Santa Barbara honeymoon retreat location on West Beach, complete with a private patio and new fireplace. Several hotel deals are available for honeymoon couples on their special wedding night.
With all the amenities The Eagle Inn offers, you are sure to find your love in Santa Barbara.
Want a great gift idea? Show your appreciation for a friend or co-worker with an Eagle Inn Gift Card. Click here to order a gift certificate using our online system, or to do it by phone, call us at (805) 965-3586 and place your order.
Happy Valentine’s Day from The Eagle Inn
Take a look at what the Eagle Inn has to offer this winter and year-round:
ATTRACTIONS: Besides the nearby marina and beach, guests of the Eagle Inn can also enjoy museums, shopping, and water sports. Whale-watching tours and wine tours in Santa Ynez are also quite popular. The wine tour includes tastings at three local tasting rooms. A deli lunch is included as well as transportation to and from the inn.
PACKAGES: The Santa Ynez wine tour is just one of many packages available at the Eagle Inn. The romance package is another option. It includes a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, a pair of souvenir engraved champagne flutes, a dozen-chocolate dipped strawberries, and a bouquet of flowers. There is also the bubbles and bath package which includes quality bath salts and rose petals around an over sized whirlpool tub. It comes with a bottle of chilled champagne, champagne flutes, and a box of chocolates.
SPECIALS: If you are planning a last-minute trip, check out our website for special deals.
The Eagle Inn is also a perfect choice if you are planning a winter business trip. You can take advantage of the free high-speed internet access as well as the computer work station. This will allow you to check travel arrangements and print boarding passes.
Q: How do I make a reservation at the Eagle Inn?
We’d love to host you at The Eagle Inn. You can make an online reservation, contact us by email at: email@example.com or call us on: (805) 965-3586. We can be reached by phone from 8am – 10pm seven days a week.
Q: What type of rooms do you offer?
We have a range of beautifully-designed rooms, from standard king and queen rooms to deluxe suites with fireplaces, whirlpools and balconies as well as private cottages. You can find out more about our rooms and view pictures of them on our website.
Q: How can I find the Eagle Inn?
The address for the Eagle Inn is: 232 Natoma Avenue, Santa Barbara, California 93101. We have a map and directions on our website.
Valentine’s Day Activities in Santa Barbara
With our included daily hot breakfast every morning and freshly baked cookies each afternoon, you may never want to leave our cozy Santa Barbara inn, but there are a lot of activities in Santa Barbara you won’t want to miss. Download our complimentary Santa Barbara Vacation Guide, “101 Free Things to Do in Santa Barbara,” or check out some of these Valentine’s Day Activities:
- Santa Barbara Harbor Kayak Tour: We’ll arrange a full day of paddling, where you’ll get spectacular views of the city and beaches from a unique perspective on the water! You’ll paddle through the harbor, along secluded beaches, past sea lions, kelp forests, and a historic pier, then stop on a secluded beach for lunch, before completing a large loop, and ending back at the harbor.
- Santa Ynez Wine Tour: Visit three favorite local tasting rooms, where winery staff will offer insights into specific blends and selections. Deli lunch served in the shade at a peaceful winery, including cold beverages. Price is $119 per person Sunday through Friday, and $129 on Saturday.
- Stand Up Paddle Lessons: For just $89, your guide provides optional wetsuits, paddles, and boards, along with a basic paddling demonstration and safety talk. The group launches from the beach, paddling past boats, through the historic wharf, under the pier, out to buoys, and along the beach. Guests almost always get to see wildlife such as harbor seals, sea lions, brown pelicans, sea stars, cormorants, and dolphins.
- Opal Restaurant and Bar: 1325 State Street. The restaurant will be decorated in a festive romantic style, with two seatings offered for a four course meal with two price tiers – one at $75 and one at $85. Everyone receives a $10 gift certificate to use on your next visit.
- TomaRestaurant.com: Always a favorite spot in Santa Barbara on Valentine’s Day. This romantic Italian restaurant is voted best restaurant in Santa Barbara on TripAdvisor.
- Scarlett Begonia: 11 W Victoria St. Suite 10, special 3 course menu starting at $65 per person.
- Olio e Limone Ristorante: 11 W Victoria St, Suite 17, sumptuous $79 per person 3-course prix fixe Festa di San Valentino dinner menu will be served all evening on Valentine’s Day, Tues 02/14/17. No regular or open menu will be available.
We have a selection of delicious packages to choose from. Each is unique and offers a different way to make the most of your amorous time at the Eagle Inn. Enhance the feeling of pampered opulence by selecting one of our rooms or casitas with a fireplace & double size in-room whirlpool tub. Packages can be reserved during our online reservation process.
|About The Eagle Inn: Located at 232 Natoma Avenue, Santa Barbara, CA, The Eagle Inn is one of the best beach side bed and breakfast hotels in Santa Barbara. Relax in comfortable surroundings just steps from the beach. Check the web site for last minute Santa Barbara hotel deals and hotel packages. Follow on Facebook for upcoming Santa Barbara events and Instagram for stunning photos. Call the front desk at (805) 965-3586 to learn more about hotel discounts and local deals.|