For both the tourist and business traveler
The Eagle Inn offers not only free high-speed Internet in all rooms, but there is also a computer work station for hotel guests to use for sending/receiving e-mail, checking travel arrangements, printing boarding passes, etc. All rooms have their own private bathroom, and some rooms feature a fireplace, an in-room double-size whirlpool tub and a separate, large double-head shower unit. All rooms include free parking.
All Rooms Include
- Cable TV w/ free movie channels
- DVD player & free use of DVD library
- Highspeed Internet connection
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Direct dial phone with voice mail
- Personal in-room safe
- Iron & board
- Microwave oven
- AM / FM radio
- Hair dryer
Deluxe Rooms and Casitas Offer
- Oversized whirlpool tubs
- Balconies or verandas
The Hotel also Offers
- Bicycles, free for guests’ use
- Complimentary hot breakfast every morning.
- Freshly baked cookies each afternoon
Accessible Path to Common Areas * Accessible Parking * ADA Accessible Guest Room * Braille Signage * On-Site Designated Accessible Parking * Accessible Entrance to Dining Room * Stability Grab Bars in Public Restroom * Accessible Paths to Hotel * ADA Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
The Eagle Inn Offers the following Accessibility Features
Property Accessible Features
- Accessible paths to hotel, common areas, business center, dining room, registration check-in, and accessible guest rooms.
- Braille signage.
- Stability grab bars in public restrooms.
- On-site designated accessible parking, including van accessibility.
- Accessible entrances to the hotel
- The Eagle Inn has a handicap parking space that is appropriate for a van. The ramp to access the front door is wide enough for a wheelchair to navigate. The front door is wide and there is an accessible ramp in the lobby to gain entrance to the main floor.
- Accessible paths of travel to the registration desk and accessible guest rooms, and where applicable, to the spa, fitness center, business center, pool, and restaurants.
- The Eagle Inn’s reception area is at the top of the lobby ramp. We are here to welcome you during your stay. The accessible guest room is a short distance from the front desk, the dining room and the public rest room.
- Telephones compatible with hearing aids, text telephones (TTY) and captioned telephones
- The Eagle Inn has a telephone system in the room and there are electrical outlets within easy reach of the telephone.
- Grab-bars in public rest rooms
- The public rest room has been recently renovated and is ADA accessible. There are grab bars, an appropriate sink, faucet and towel dispenser.
- Mobility accessible guest rooms with bathtubs
- The bathroom in the ADA guest room has a bathtub with a seat and a handheld shower head. There are grab bars surrounding the commode.
Guest Rooms Accessible Features
- Bathroom grab bars.
- Room with tub with grab bars.
- Room with tub with seat
We are currently working on our website and property to bring it up to date and to include more accessible features. Please bear with us as we continue this important upgrade.
For more information, call the general manager of the hotel at (805) 965-3586.
- Service animals allowed
- Genuine Service animals are welcomed at The Eagle Inn. ADA Defined Service Animals are welcome at our hotel. Pets and “therapy” animals are not.
More information about the guest room accessible features:
- Audiovisual smoke detectors, and visual notification/alarm for door and phone
- Visual door knocker and strobe smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
- Bathroom grab bars
- The bathroom has grab bars surrounding the commode and in the bath tub.
- Room with tub or roll-in shower
- Our Accessible room has a bath tub with seat and handheld shower nozzle.
- Available information about the size of the room and number and type of beds.
- The Accessible room is similar in size and amenities to our “standard King”. This room features a California King Bed.
Information about who to contact for more information on accessibility
- If you have questions about whether our facility will meet your requirements, please contact Paul Bullock, General Manager at (805) 965-3586